Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/02 19:31:17 UTC

Confluence Info/Note/etc. Macros

Anyone have insight/bandwidth to figure out why {Note} Confluence macros
are not rendering correctly?

See http://tapestry.apache.org/javascript-modules.html

It gets output like this:

loaded in parallel by the browser (that's the <em>asynchronous</em> part of
AMD); RequireJS manages the dependency graph and invokes each function just
once, as soon as its dependencies are ready, as libraries are loaded. In
some cases, a module may be loaded just for its side effects; such modules
will be listed last in the dependency array, and will not have a
corresponding parameter in the dependent module's constructor function. In
loaded for side-effects.</p>

But it's clear that the aui-message and aui-icon CSS classes are not
defined; is there a stylesheet we can link to, or should we update the
existing one(s)?
--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: Confluence Info/Note/etc. Macros

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.
I can take a look Weds evening if nobody beats me to it.

It's almost certainly another consequence of the Confluence upgrade, which
requires corresponding updates to our copy of the SiteExporter code from
the Apache CXF project (which may have fixes already implemented; that's
the first thing I'll check).

http://tapestry.apache.org/confluence-site-setup.html