Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Colic <ac...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/05 18:46:26 UTC

Can you get these quotes arranged correctly?

Hi,

I am having problems getting quotes arranged correctly. I have a radio button that I need the
property set to a value in a bean. I have tried:

but I am getting errors creating the page. Can someone tell me what combination of quotes to use.

Thanks

Alex

=====
Regards

Alex Colic, HBA, B. Ed
PopWare Inc. "Driving down the cost of conversions!"
E-Mail: Alex.Colic@pop-ware.com
Tel: 1-905-777-8171 ext. 104
Fax: 1-905-777-0132

http://im.yahoo.com