Posted to user@struts.apache.org by אלחנן מעין <em...@msn.com> on 2007/05/07 20:52:57 UTC

does the DateTimePicker have issues with Date type properties?

hi..

while attempting to use the dateTimePicker set to time mode and binding it
to getter setters of type Date (and init them fields with new Date() ) , i
always get 00:00 in field, only when i turn getters setters to string i get
an actuall time.

Re: does the DateTimePicker have issues with Date type properties?

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
curious if you use either DateFormat.parse(Date) or Date.toString() ?

M--

Posted by אלחנן מעין <em...@msn.com>.
no only on time mode, date mode seems to be ok.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.