Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Rajagopal Chowdary Yendluri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/04 20:46:57 UTC

CXF with Annotations and Spring configuration WSDL not embedding the request object

In simple, when i use annotations the request object is not embedding in
the wsdl file , but when i use spring configuration it is embedding.

Read onnn...

I am new bye to CXF & Web services.

We are using CXF with Spring

Following is my Web service class

*@WebService*
public interface ContactUsService {

}

*@WebService(endpointInterface "com.test.ContactUsService")*

public final class ContactUsServiceImpl implements ContactUsService {

}

Here is my Spring configuration :

*  <jaxws:endpoint id="contactUsService"*
*            implementor="com.test.ContactUsServiceImpl"*
*            address="/contactus">       *
*    </jaxws:endpoint>*

Then it is working as i expected:

When i use the
http://localhost:7001/../contactus?wsdl

I am getting the following response

copied only the request embedded in the wsdl..
<xs:complexType name="myRequest">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="asdg" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="assig" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="asroup" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="aigne" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="ca1" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="c_2" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="can" type="xs:string"/>
<xs:element minOccurs="0" name="cau" type="xs:string"/>
..

If i don't use the spring configuraion i.e (jaxws-endping .. )

and change my web serivce impl class as

*@WebService(endpointInterface "com.test.ContactUsService",
serviceName="contactus")*

public final class ContactUsServiceImpl implements ContactUsService {

I am not getting the request embedded in wsdl, it is includded in the wsdl
as an external xsd link..

I am looking to insert the request with in wsdl as in spring xml
configuraiton approach with the Annotations..

Hope i made it clear.
}

Re: CXF with Annotations and Spring configuration WSDL not embedding the request object

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
AFAIK the Simple frontend doesn't allow for JAX-WS annotations, you'll
probably want to use the JAX-WS frontend instead:
https://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-ws.html (I dislike the name
"Simple", as it falsely implies it should be used over the JAX-WS
frontend, but was unable to get team support to rename it.)

Glen