Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Vikas Phonsa <VP...@suz.com> on 2004/06/23 17:58:01 UTC

session based web services

Hi Everybody,

I use a web services client developed using Axis to send data in SOAP
requests to a server. The EAI component on that server keeps on crashing
after certain number of requests and the server support people say that I
should start preparing for session based web services.

I would appreciate if someone can point out to any resources explaining
session based web services and what impact that would or should have on the
client.

Is anybody using session based web services here ?

How does that typically work ?

Thanks in advance
Vikas