Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa> on 2020/06/07 10:19:40 UTC

Re: [Mifos-developer] Web App: Unable to find data for some sections in the loan accounts section

Dear Michael,

Sorry to jump on this thread;

What is the MySQL version of the Dev Server: or may be you have it
written the key software compoents running there?

Thanks

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, for the information.

--
Thank You
Muskan Khedia

Re: [Mifos-developer] Web App: Unable to find data for some sections in the loan accounts section

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi Muskan,

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.
Ed,

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Muskan,

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
Thank You
Muskan Khedia

Re: [Mifos-developer] Web App: Unable to find data for some sections in the loan accounts section

Posted by Abhay Chawla <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

@Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com> Please raise a JIRA ticket for

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.
Muskan,

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Awasum,

I am using the REST API, for making the API requests that is,
https://staging.mifos.io. I have made the mail to know the proper reason of
the error and as Michael mentioned this can be a sever error if I am using
a hosted server, as soon as the talk concludes I will surely open the JIRA
ticket as well.

What do you mean by unable to find data on the above? Is it not documented
> in the API docs? Did you not find these features in the Mifos user manual?
> Have you check the Dev Tool on chrome to see which APIs are called to pull
> this data to the UI? Have you tested the APIs on Postman or other REST
> clients to see understand the APIs better?

From unable to find the data I mean on making the API request,

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <ya...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 1:20 PM Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>   I have been using the hosted staging server for now and I faced this
> issue. Can you please raise the JIRA ticked so the problem can be solved?

Which staging server is that? Also use the server which Michael provided so
he can view the logs. I think it will be good for you to do that and create
the JIRA issue( anyone can do it) since you are the one facing the issues
and should have better context and explanation for the core problem. You
will offer a better description given you are working on this. Don't be
afraid to create issues as one can always update or close them if they turn
out not to be bugs.

You need to offer more description so that you or others can investigate
and fix the issue.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 5:40 PM Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa> wrote:

>> Dear Michael,
>>

>> Excellent and much appreciated,
>>

>> I would wish you the running version of these key software in the first
>> page of the application.
>>

>> Anyway; what was the key issues/prerequisite to consider during migration
>> from 5.6 to 5.7 if you had one?
>>

>> On 2020-06-07 15:05, Michael Vorburger wrote:
>>
>> Dear Sendoro, thanks for the interest, happy to clarify:
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:19 PM Sendoro Juma <se...@singo.africa>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Michael,
>>>
>>> Sorry to jump on this thread;
>>>
>>> What is the MySQL version of the Dev Server: or may be you have it
>>> written the key software compoents running there?
>>>
>> https://www.fineract.dev runs on MySQL 5.7 on Google Cloud SQL, and
>> using the MySQL (not Drizzle) JDBC driver that Fineract includes in its
>> Docker container.
>>

>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> On 2020-06-07 12:25, Michael Vorburger wrote:
>>>
>>> Re. the "500 Internal error is been displayed" when you "upload any
>>> document in the Loan Documents tab", that sounds like a bug in the Fineract
>>> back end..
>>>
>>> Which Fineract server do you use? Your own locally, or a Cloud hosted
>>> one? If you run a local one, then check the log- is there an error with an
>>> exception? If yes, please create a Fineract JIRA issue with that Exception,
>>> and another contributor could look into it.
>>>
>>> If you use a hosted one, please use https://www.fineract.dev ... I have
>>> set up https://cloud.google.com/error-reporting there, so I'll create a
>>> JIRA for any 500 Internal Server error occuring on that server....

Describe the steps required to reproduce this error? Give a link to the
loan account you created so anyone interested can check it out and
reproduce the bug.

For more general advice on asking questions on a Tech Mailing list or
Stackoverflow, read Eric S. Raymond's How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Thanks.
Awasum

Re: [Mifos-developer] Web App: Unable to find data for some sections in the loan accounts section

Posted by Muskan Khedia <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Vorburger <mi...@vorburger.ch>.