Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2006/12/06 23:14:02 UTC

import of ivy's code in SVN

Hello,

Xavier Hanin has created this issue on  23/Nov/06 12:15 AM.

This is currently the limiting factor to start working on ivy here at the incubator.

Can someone of infrastructure take care of it ?

Regards,

Antoine

Re: import of ivy's code in SVN

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 12/6/06, Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Xavier Hanin has created this issue on  23/Nov/06 12:15 AM.

> This is currently the limiting factor to start working on ivy here at the incubator.
>
> Can someone of infrastructure take care of it ?

I've been meaning to get to it, but haven't had a chance yet.
Hopefully I'll be able to within the next day or two.

-garrett

Re: import of ivy's code in SVN

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.