Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Mr. Steve Burrus" <bu...@swbell.net> on 2007/03/28 23:36:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Still Need Help w. PHP And Apache

hi I still need help/assistance w. trying to integrate php with the
apache server. the version of php in question is 5.2.1 and the version
of apache is 2.2.4. I got this integrated some time ago but cannot now.

RE: [users@httpd] Still Need Help w. PHP And Apache

Posted by Huesser Peter <pe...@psi.ch>.
Another possiblilty is: http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

Pedro

________________________________

Posted by Bill Angus <md...@psychtest.com>.

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Mr. Steve Burrus wrote:
> Mr. Steve Burrus wrote:
>> *hi I still need help/assistance w. trying to integrate php with the
>> apache server. the version of php in question is 5.2.1 and the version
>> of apache is 2.2.4. I got this integrated some time ago but cannot now. *
> me again. the server error msg. which I get when I try to start up
> apache is :
>
>>>"httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 74 of C:/Program Files/Apache
> Software Foundatio
> n/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/php-6.0.0/apache2_2.dll into
> server:
>  The specified module could not be found."<<
>
> now what could be causing this???

You are missing apache2_2.dll from your C:/php-6.0.0/ directory, perhaps?

Re: [users@httpd] Still Need Help w. PHP And Apache

Posted by "Mr. Steve Burrus" <bu...@swbell.net>.