Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/04 09:02:03 UTC

Hello All

Hello,

*Got the following error while running Ofbiz in eclipse.*

Admin socket not configured; set to port 0
    at org.ofbiz.base.util.Debug.<clinit>(Debug.java:86)
    at
org.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.load(ContainerLoader.java:50)
    at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.initStartLoaders(Start.java:259)
    at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.init(Start.java:96)
    at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:410)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base
name cache, locale en
    at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:1427)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:1250)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:705)
    at
org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.setPropertiesParams(UtilCache.java:210)
    at
org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.setPropertiesParams(UtilCache.java:206)
    at org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.<init>(UtilCache.java:139)
    at
org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.createUtilCache(UtilCache.java:1005)
    at org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilProperties.<clinit>(UtilProperties.java:69)
    ... 5 more

 Regards
*Vivek Mishra
*

Re: Hello All

Posted by vivek mishra <vm...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sumit

Thanks a lot buddy able to run OFBiz using eclipse finally.

Thanks & Regards
*Vivek Mishra
*

Re: Hello All

Posted by Sumit Pandit <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vivek,

--
Thanks and Regards
Sumit Pandit

RE: Hello All

Posted by Hardik Handa <Ha...@hcl.com>.
U need to do some changes while running ofbiz from eclipse, edit base/config/ofbiz-containers.xml comment commons-vfs-container and webslinger container
This should solve the purpose

Regards,
Hardik Handa
Hardik.handa@hcl.com