Posted to wsrf-dev@ws.apache.org by "Kumar, Pankaj" <pa...@hp.com> on 2005/03/29 02:17:13 UTC

Few questions on building apollo from source

Hi,

I did an anon. SVN checkout of the Apollo sources, did Maven install and
fired "maven jar" (as per the BUILD.txt).

The build failed with following messages:

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
dependencies:

naming-core-0.8.jar (try downloading from
http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/naming/)

naming-factory-0.8.jar (try downloading from
http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/naming/)

naming-java-0.8.jar (try downloading from
http://incubator.apache.org/directory/subprojects/naming/)

How do I get around this?

Also, I noticed that BUILD.txt doesn't say what to do after "maven jar"
succeeds. It would be nice to have a pointer to build/run examples or to
the tutorial.

Another thing I want to mention is that I have subscribed to only
Apollo-dev mailing list but keep getting all the SVN commit messages
sent to Apollo-cvs mailing list.

Thanks in advance,

Pankaj Kumar