Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Thys De Wet@i-Commerce Services" <th...@za.didata.com> on 2001/01/19 07:48:15 UTC

Stills stuck on SSL

I have now gotten my ssl to work.. sortoff.. i am now getting an untusted
server cert chain exception....
I am using a test cert from verisign.. is tit normal 2 still get this
exception ... any ideas..

btw.. where can i get the new soap jar..???

RE: Stills stuck on SSL

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.
you need to use the keytool to import the *.cert to the jssecacerts or
cacerts file which should be on jre/lib/security ...i think?

RE: Stills stuck on SSL

Posted by Gus Delgado <gu...@netquotient.com>.