Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Mukul Gandhi <mu...@apache.org> on 2022/11/03 12:34:03 UTC

XercesJ XML rest apis, with Maven

Hi all,
    I just thought, that this may be useful for XercesJ community to know.

A while ago, I've created a sample application, demonstrating creating
a Java REST api, where the REST api can accept XML documents as input
which are validated by XercesJ's XML Schema validator (with main focus
on the 1.1 version) when the REST api receives as input an XML
document.

The other objective of this sample application, is to demonstrate, how
to use XercesJ's XML Schema 1.1 validator within a Maven build
environment, keeping in view that XercesJ team, yet doesn't publish
its XML Schema 1.1 build artifacts on Maven central.

This sample, application is located at
https://github.com/mukulga/rest_xml_apis/tree/master.

Please, feel free to let us know your thoughts, about this.

Mukul Gandhi