Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2018/08/01 18:00:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.27.3

On 31/07/18 16:00, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have put together a spin for a Qpid Proton-J 0.27.3 release, please
> test it and vote accordingly.

+1, built from source including successful run of all tests.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Proton-J 0.27.3

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Keith. I dont think this is actually a blocker given it isn't a
regression in this release and is only being hit here due to the test
doing something particular which no real world code im aware of would
at present (and that it probably isnt intended to be doing, entirely
unrelated to the thing being tested).

That said, I could see the same NPE being hit in other ways, and im
going to be off for a couple days anyway, so I am going to respin now
regardless.

Robbie

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.