Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Peter Sadowski <pe...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/20 18:04:03 UTC

CloudStack 4.2.1 XenServer version support

Hi,

Since the release of CS 4.2.1 is XenServer 6.2 supported?

In the install docs all I see is support up to version 6.0.2.

Thx in advance,

Peter

RE: CloudStack 4.2.1 XenServer version support

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Amir,

Will 4.3.x support XenServer 6.2 in 'upgraded' management server installations?

Regards,

Paul Angus
Cloud Architect
Posted by Lukasz P <lu...@ip4to6.co.uk>.
Hi.

My current config runs on 4.3 and XenServer 6.2 SP1 with no issue.

Kind Regards,
Lukasz Palasiewicz

Yes it is supported in new management server installation only, meaning if you upgrade from an earlier cloudstack version you will have only upgrade path to xen server 6.1, if you have a new cloud stack management installation then you can have xen server 6.2 for the compatibility matrix check out the below table.

Kind Regards

Amin

Posted by Peter Sadowski <pe...@gmail.com>.
It is a fresh install.

Thank you for your reply.

Posted by Amin Samir <am...@opencloud.net.au>.

Posted by Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com>.
I've tried it snd it's not worked for me. You're better off with XCP 1.6.

Posted by Amin Samir <am...@opencloud.net.au>.
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the tip.

Kind Regards