Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kara Chapman <kc...@systemmetrics.com> on 2004/09/01 21:30:53 UTC

missing attachments

Has anyone had a problem with missing attachments?  For the most part
attachments go through fine, but recently I have gotten a few
complaints.

Thanks,

Kara

Re: missing attachments

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 03:30 PM 9/1/2004, Kara Chapman wrote:
>Has anyone had a problem with missing attachments?  For the most part
>attachments go through fine, but recently I have gotten a few complaints.

Not here.. Care to include any details about your setup? (sa version, mta
used, how is SA called, etc)

i.e.:
I'm using sendmail as my MTA, with SA 2.64 and am using a hand-patched
version of MailScanner 4.30.3 to call SA (along with ClamAV, and Command AV).