Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/07 20:11:16 UTC

PSA: TensorFlow Extended (TFX) is proposing to use Arrow for in-memory representations

The proposal is in PR form at: [1]. I thought I'd mention it here in case
people are interested but haven't seen it yet.

[1] https://github.com/tensorflow/community/pull/162

Re: PSA: TensorFlow Extended (TFX) is proposing to use Arrow for in-memory representations

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Micah, I've been following the discussion. I encourage others
to participate as well