Posted to pylucene-dev@lucene.apache.org by Soby Thomas <so...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/30 19:35:45 UTC

Possibility of random search result..?

Hi all,

I want to know is it possible to get random search results from an query
without using the scoring formulae so that I can compare it with the search
result obtained through the lucene scoring formulae. ??

Regards
Soby

Re: Possibility of random search result..?

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
Check with java-user@lucene.apache.org, more Lucene experts are
hanging out there.

Andi..