Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 21:16:29 UTC

Reporting schedule [WAS Re: [PROPOSAL] NMaven podling]

On 4/23/07, Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Noel,
>
> The project is going well and as such, should not be archived. I have not
> reported for April since the NMaven schedule occurs on the February, May,
> August, November schedule.

if we don't have one already, we probably need to hack some sort of
automated reminder. maybe work out the best approach next week at
apachecon.

- robert

Re: Reporting schedule [WAS Re: [PROPOSAL] NMaven podling]

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 4/23/07, robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...anyone know if david's going to be around at apachecon?..

He says not, http://www.david-reid.com/cynic/?p=532

-Bertrand

RE: Reporting schedule [WAS Re: [PROPOSAL] NMaven podling]

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > > if we don't have one already, we probably need to hack some sort of
> > > automated reminder. maybe work out the best approach next week at
> > > apachecon.
> > We have *got* to get a handle on redundant copies of meta-data.
Committers,
> > Mentors, projects, dates are all listed in multiple places.  It seems
that
> > the work that David Reid was doing needs to be pushed to completion and
> > used, or something like it.
>
> anyone know if david's going to be around at apachecon?

Unfortunately not, but perhaps we can re-engage him on the project.  :-)

	--- Noel

Re: Reporting schedule [WAS Re: [PROPOSAL] NMaven podling]

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.