Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kenneth Ho (IT Department Ltd)" <ke...@itdept.com.hk> on 2004/03/08 06:12:03 UTC

Application directory outside webapp in tomcat

Is that possible to have application directory located outside the default webapp directory inside tomcat?

How to configure the server.xml to do it?

I've tried to do that but failed.

Please help.

Kenneth

Re: Application directory outside webapp in tomcat

Posted by "Kenneth Ho (IT Department Ltd)" <ke...@itdept.com.hk>.
Thanks for all replies.

My Tomcat version is 4.1.24. I think I should modify server.xml.

I will try to configure it.

Posted by Harry Mantheakis <ha...@mantheakis.freeserve.co.uk>.