Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/21 06:15:47 UTC

incremental build

Seems that the incremental build is broken. A single change in tests causes
the whole mesos source to be rebuilt. Anyone has the same issue? Or just me?

- Jie

Re: incremental build

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Oh! that might be related to my rsync script combining with the recent
protobuf include change!

- Jie

Re: incremental build

Posted by Dominic Hamon <dh...@twopensource.com>.