Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Neuenschwander <an...@andi.ch> on 2000/10/27 09:13:26 UTC

XIncludes doesn't work with Cocoon 1.8

I installed Cocoon 1.8 with Tomcat 3.1, JDK Version 1.3 on SuSE Linux.

Everything works fine, but the XInclude Examples in
/cocoon/servlets/xinclude/... directory do not.

The error message is:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
    at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xinclude.XIncludeProcessor$XIncludeProcessorWork
er.scan(XIncludeProcessor.java:253)

It is the same error message for all XInclude examples.

I looked in the source and there is a Method 'scan' in the InnerClass of the
XIncludeProcessor.

The XIncludeProcessor is properly registred in the cocoon.properties file.

Any idea's, hints?

Andreas Neuenschwander