Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Raja Pullela <ra...@citrix.com> on 2015/09/15 11:19:59 UTC

[BLOCKER] - Guest VMs are not getting IPs as the DHCP port is not opened in VR

Hi,

JIRA - ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8843
Can someone please pick up this ticket ?  This is failing a bunch of the BVTs tests in Basiczone.

Thanks,
Raja

Re: [BLOCKER] - Guest VMs are not getting IPs as the DHCP port is not opened in VR

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
completely agree.
We lack dev support for fixing and testing networking issues :(

PS: I feel like there should be document in github describing contributor /
reviewer / jira guidelines

~Rajani

Posted by Wilder Rodrigues <WR...@schubergphilis.com>.
Hi all,