Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io> on 2016/02/19 21:01:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] Merging of feature/GEODE-917 - renaming artifacts to geode-

I'd like to merge in the changes for GEODE-917. This will rename all of the
subdirectories to be geode-XXX instead of gemfire-XXX.

It will also change the maven artifacts to be geode-XXX once this change is
merged.

Any objections? A review of all of the diffs is a bit annoying, but I
attached a diff to the ticket that shows the changes other than the renames:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12788739/GEODE-917.diff

-Dan

Re: [DISCUSS] Merging of feature/GEODE-917 - renaming artifacts to geode-

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
Thanks Dan! Small typo there:  gradle clean.

In summary:

1 - Do "gradle clean" before pulling develop (git pull) after projects
being renamed
OR
2 - Do a rm -rf gemfire-* after you pick up these changes to remove project
folders left.

Really happy to see the new structure btw:

Root project 'geode'
+--- Project ':extensions/geode-modules'
+--- Project ':extensions/geode-modules-assembly'
+--- Project ':extensions/geode-modules-hibernate'
+--- Project ':extensions/geode-modules-session'
+--- Project ':extensions/geode-modules-tomcat7'
+--- Project ':geode-assembly'
+--- Project ':geode-common'
+--- Project ':geode-core'
+--- Project ':geode-cq'
+--- Project ':geode-joptsimple'
+--- Project ':geode-json'
+--- Project ':geode-junit'
+--- Project ':geode-lucene'
+--- Project ':geode-pulse'
+--- Project ':geode-rebalancer'
+--- Project ':geode-wan'
+--- Project ':geode-web'
\--- Project ':geode-web-api'

--

~/William

Re: [DISCUSS] Merging of feature/GEODE-917 - renaming artifacts to geode-

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Dan Smith <ds...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Nitin Lamba <ni...@ampool.io>.
+1