Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by sebb AT ASF <se...@apache.org> on 2013/02/01 11:28:46 UTC

Re: svnpubsub for dist (was: svn commit: r1275 [1/2] - in /release/httpcomponents/httpclient: ./ binary/ source/)

On 21 January 2013 19:26, sebb AT ASF <se...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 21 January 2013 19:16, sebb AT ASF <se...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 21 January 2013 19:08,  <se...@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Author: sebb
>>> Date: Mon Jan 21 19:08:47 2013
>>> New Revision: 1275
>>>
>>> Log:
>>> Import currrent httpclient files
>>>

>> The files under
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/httpcomponents/ are now up
>> to date with the files in the dist/httpcomponents tree, so I will
>> raise the JIRA to convert httpcomponents dist/ to svnpubsub.

The JIRA has now been completed.

>> Please don't make any further changes to dist/ on people or they may
>> be lost when svnpubsub is enabled.

Changes to the dist/httpcomponents/ area now can only be made by updating

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/httpcomponents/

Changes will be reflected in the ASF mirrors within a few seconds.

It will still take a day or so for the 3rd party mirrors to catch up.