Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Jun Young Kim <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/17 03:23:18 UTC

how am I able to get output file names?

hi,

after completing a job, I want to know the output file names because I
used MultipleOutoutput class to generate several output files.

do you know how I can get it?

thanks.

--
Junyoung Kim (juneng603@gmail.com)

Re: how am I able to get output file names?

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.
You could enable counter features in MultipleOutputs, and then get
each unique name out from the group of counters it'd have created at
job's end.

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 7:53 AM, Jun Young Kim <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> after completing a job, I want to know the output file names because I used
> MultipleOutoutput class to generate several output files.
>
> do you know how I can get it?
>
> thanks.
>
> --
> Junyoung Kim (juneng603@gmail.com)