Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paulo Alvim <al...@powerlogic.com.br> on 2007/06/18 23:49:03 UTC

image caching using Apache

Hi!

We're using TC Cluster with Apache connector as dispatcher.

We'd like to improve performance by caching images served by servlets(DBMS),
in the dispatcher level (apache connector)... is it as simple as configure a
'filter'? Any advice about that?

Thanks in advance!

Paulo Alvim
Brazil
( +55 (31) 3213-1019
* alvim@powerlogic.com.br
Powerlogic S.A.

Re: image caching using Apache

Posted by 吴熊敏 <xw...@ublearning.com>.
I'm interested with it,but i don't know how to do.

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
yes - you could do this as a filter. (Google for examples)

If using apache 2.x - apache might be able to do the caching for you too
via mod_mem_cache or similar. (Again ... google)

-Tim