Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com> on 2009/02/26 05:47:36 UTC

Re: /trunk java.lang.InterruptedException

Hmmm, I don't believe Solr calls interrupt anywhere itself...
Would shutting down the executor cause that?  Are you doing any core reloading?

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

Posted by Yonik Seeley <ys...@gmail.com>.
Trying to think what could cause an interrupt (other than another
thread calling .interrupt())... if it is the executor shutting down
early, perhaps some sort of reference counting issue on the core?

-Yonik

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.