Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Sam Carleton <sc...@miltonstreet.com> on 2009/05/03 05:17:42 UTC

one-way operation

I looked through the manual and searched the web, but I cannot find any
details on how to implement a one-way operation.  When my C# WCF calls the
operation, it always returns:

The one-way operation returned a fault message.  The reason for the fault
was 'No Error'.

And inside of the invoke generated by the old WSDL2C, I see that where the
In-Out operations return within their if block, the one-way operation is
aloud to fall through to the default return NULL at the end.

The bottom line is, I am not quite sure how things are suppose to be handled
in the invoke and I would like someone to tell me where to go seek the
answser;)

Sam

Re: one-way operation

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

In the services.xml you have to specify the mep for the operation. Please
have a look at the notify sample. I'm not sure weather WSD2C generates the
mep for the services.xml. If not it is a bug and plese raise a jira.

Thanks,
Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc