Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Gregory Golberg <gr...@brown-fox.com> on 2007/02/13 22:48:10 UTC

Building things twice...

What could be a cause of every build running twice, whenever I force it
(once when scheduled,
though)? I checked build.xml, etc, and am quite puzzled. Obviously I am
not asking you all to
debug my setup, but maybe this is something well known?

Re: Building things twice...

Posted by Anoop kumar V <an...@gmail.com>.
I recollect that this is a known issue of continuum 1.0.3 on firefox, that
when you force build and then hit refresh to check the status.. the refresh
would trigger a subsequent build.

Th is supposedly fixed in 1.1.

--
Thanks and best regards,