Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/05/17 05:55:07 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the "Dubbox documentation" donation

Hi All,

Recently Dangdang has donated there documentation for dubbox[1], and a
software grant have been filed.

As suggested by Justin, we need to follow the ASF ip clearance process.

Therefore I am calling a vote:

[ ] +1 Accept the Dubbox documentation into Dubbo
[ ] -1 Do not accept the Dubbox documentation into Dubbo

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-docs/pull/14

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [VOTE] Accept the "Dubbox documentation" donation

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with:
* 5 binding "+1" votes
* 1 non-binding "+1" votes
* no "-1" votes

Thanks everyone for the vote!

I will proceed to general@.

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1 to accept the documentation.

Except for the ip clearance, we may need to reorganize the doc to fit current official doc styles.

Best regards,
Jun

Posted by Mercy <me...@apache.org>.
+1