Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Godwin Pang <Go...@macquarie.com> on 2011/07/18 09:50:41 UTC

Couchdb encounter replication error daily at specify times

Hi All,

I found the application encountered error everyday at around 00:30,
1:00, 1:30 and 2:00.

Each time replication error is found and the process will restart
itself.

After 2:00, everything is fine and no error detected.

Here are the error message I got on the host:

2011-07-09 00:33:43,397 [18] INFO  CouchManager: Healthcheck successful

2011-07-09 00:33:53,397 [18] DEBUG CouchManager: Running healthcheck...

2011-07-09 00:34:29,365 [18] WARN  CouchManager: Healthcheck replication
failed. Restarting replication...

Checked the network and system but cannot find anything.

Could you suggest if there is something I need to tune in the
application?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Godwin Pang

NOTICE
The information contained in this email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this email in any way. If you received it in error, please tell us immediately by return email and delete the document.  We do not guarantee the integrity of any e-mails or attached files and are not responsible for any changes made to them by any other person.

Re: Couchdb encounter replication error daily at specify times

Posted by Robert Newson <rn...@apache.org>.
I've used CouchDB for some time and have never seen this
'CouchManager', it appears not to be a part of the CouchDB project.
What exactly are you running?

B.