Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Andrew Kennedy <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/22 23:44:42 UTC

Fwd: Your OS License Request

All,

I now have a copy of the JetBrains PyCharm license for the Qpid
project, so please mail me if you would like a copy.

Cheers,
Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? do not fold, bend, spindle, or mutilate ;
-- http://grkvlt.blogspot.com/ ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134 ;

Begin forwarded message:

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org