Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marat Radchenko <sl...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/06 12:45:24 UTC

Re: Site deployment to sourceforge.net broken

Ping. This is a really serious bug. It affects all sf-hosted maven projects.

Posted by "Thiago Moreira (timba)" <tm...@gmail.com>.
  I found the following work around to this problem:  scp -r target/site/*
thiagolm,floggy@web.sourceforge.net:/home/groups/f/fl/floggy/htdocs

  Until the problem isn't be solved I will update the site using two steps:
mvn clean site and then using the scp command.

  Thiago Moreira

Posted by "Thiago Moreira (timba)" <tm...@gmail.com>.
  Voted!

Posted by Marat Radchenko <sl...@gmail.com>.
Done: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEPLOY-86

2008/10/6 Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>:
> Then file a bug in JIRA, and get lots of people to vote on it.
>
> Complaining about bugs on the Maven Users list is certainly not
> guaranteed to have them addressed.
>
> Wayne
>
> On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 3:45 AM, Marat Radchenko
> <sl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ping. This is a really serious bug. It affects all sf-hosted maven projects.
>>
>> 2008/9/25 Marat Radchenko <sl...@gmail.com>:
>>> After last changes in sf.net infrastructure there are three ways of
>>> uploading stuff to web area:
>>>
>>> 1) sftp
>>> 2) scp

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.