Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/03 12:00:33 UTC

Apache Directory Team at ApacheCon EU 2007

There is an ApacheCon photostream going at
http://www.flickr.com/groups/apachecon/pool/ and I am tagging some specific
photos of the Apache Directory team with the tag "apacheds".  Enjoy!

Chris

Re: Apache Directory Team at ApacheCon EU 2007

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Very cool Chris.  Thanks for the photos.

Alex

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Chris. You seem to be enjoying really. It is too bad that I
missed this event. It's also nice too see again many people I met last
year and also people I have not yet met face to face.

Enjoy for me too!

--
Ersin

Re: Apache Directory Team at ApacheCon EU 2007

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Ersin