Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gu...@tietoenator.com on 2006/12/15 15:36:57 UTC

Help can't add project to Maestro continuum

Hi,

When I try to add a project I get this answer:
You are not authorized to access the requested URL. Please verify that
the correct username and password are provided.

How can I provide the needed  username and password?

The url is correct and when I run it in a browser I get prompted for
user and password.

Regards
Gunnar

SV: SV: Help can't add project to Maestro continuum

Posted by Gu...@tietoenator.com.
Hi,

Thanks to Carlos and Emmanuel to point me in the right direction!

I can now add the project and it picks up the changes I've done in the subversion.

I now have another issue.

I added a new goal "clean site" with a new schedule to run once at 22:30 each day.
But this new definition is never run even when I do a forced run.
There are three difference between the two definitions.
Goals: clean site versus clean install.
Schedule: once per night versus once per hour
Default: false versus true.

Any suggestion?

Regards
Gunnar