Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 04:05:49 UTC

Re: issue with spring JMS example

Form the stack trace, it looks like the client stop the connection when
the broker wants to read more from it.

It should be OK, if your client can send and receive the message.

Willem

Posted by Mick Knutson <mk...@baselogic.com>.
I have gone through many iterations. I finally started the server up with
mvn camel:run then run my JUnit tests and they work.

I have another email to the list about another issue I am having trying to
get a ConsumerTemplate though. I am nt able to get a JUNit client to create
a consumerTemplate so I can sonsume topic messages from my server.

Would you liek me to post that here, or on the other email?
your help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

---