Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Julián H <ju...@hotmail.com> on 2002/02/28 20:08:38 UTC

Torque 2.2

Hi guys,

it's been a few days... I've asked in a few posts about Turbine 2.2. My
questions are:

- what about adding cardinality to foreign key relations?
- I'm happy to do it, but how do I get access to Torque 2.2 nightly
builds...?

cheers!
Julian.

Re: Torque 2.2

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Julián H" <ju...@hotmail.com> writes:

> - I'm happy to do it, but how do I get access to Torque 2.2 nightly
> builds...?

CVS is your best bet.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html
jakarta-turbine-torque

Re: Torque 2.2

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Julián H" <ju...@hotmail.com> writes:

> - what about adding cardinality to foreign key relations?

You'd have to elaborate and provide examples on this one (in addition
to a patch if everyone likes your idea).  Secondly, you'll probably
want to redirect this query to the turbine-dev list.