Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Bengt-Arne Fjellner <Be...@ltu.se> on 2005/07/20 01:04:03 UTC

Re: [mp2] [RequestUtil] [bug?] Apache2::RequestUtil->dir_config does not seem to work as stated in list context.

Geoffrey Young skrev:

>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/RequestUtil.html#C_dir_config_
>> and then ca 33 lines down.
>
> ok, thanks.
>

>> also
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html#C_PerlAddVar_
>> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html#C_PerlSetVar_
>> has only "META: to be written" so that´s why i used the possibly wrong syntax:
>> PerlAddVar foo one two three
>> as i had to guess what could be done. But it seems to work.
>> Shouldnt it??
>
> looks like I mis-looked before
>
>   MP_CMD_DIR_ITERATE2("PerlAddVar", add_var, "PerlAddVar")
>
> and it's the same in mod_perl 1.0, which surprised me, though it is
> intuitive to work that way.  so yes, you (and the docs) are right about
> that.  learn something new every day...
>
> --geoff

more:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/RequestUtil.html#C_dir_config_
and then ca 7 lines down.

also same page after <h1> synopsis ca 14 lines down.

--
Bengt-Arne Fjellner
0910-58 53 69

Re: [mp2] [RequestUtil] [bug?] Apache2::RequestUtil->dir_config does not seem to work as stated in list context.

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
> more:
> http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/api/Apache2/RequestUtil.html#C_dir_config_
> and then ca 7 lines down.
>
> also same page after <h1> synopsis ca 14 lines down.

fixed, thanks.

--Geoff