Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by John Burwell <jo...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/06/13 20:31:15 UTC

Re: XenServer 7

All,

Has anyone had a chance to try XenServer 7 since it’s release?  If so, does it work?  If not, how broken is it?  My guess would be in agreement with the general consensus that a change from CentOS 5 to 7 would not only be breaking, but significant.

Thanks,
-John

john.burwell@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London VA WC2N 4HSUK
@shapeblue