Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by s d <s....@gmail.com> on 2008/01/06 06:59:25 UTC

queryResultCache

What is the best approach to tune queryResultCache ?For example  the default
size is: size="512" but since a document id is just an int (it is an int,
right?) ,i.e 4 bytes why not set size to 10,000,000 for example (it's only
~38Mb).
I sense there is something that I'm missing here :). any help would be
appreciated.
Thanks,

Re: queryResultCache

Posted by s d <s....@gmail.com>.
Got it. Smart.
Thx

Re: queryResultCache

Re: queryResultCache

Posted by s d <s....@gmail.com>.
Thanks. a factor of 20 or even 30 from my numbers still gives a much larger

Re: queryResultCache

Posted by Yonik Seeley <yo...@apache.org>.