Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Richard Han <rh...@totalcarepharmacy.com> on 2004/05/21 18:26:02 UTC

how to display external web document?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone has the experience of using IFrame in turbine or has
successfully accomplish the same thing as IFrame in turbine?

An IFRAME, or "inline frame" is basically a floating frame which sits
within a web page document. Its actual content is an external web
document, and you slot it within the floating frame according to the
attributes you set.

What I need is to display the content from an external server when the
link to the external document is clicked, but I still need the top
navigation and left navigation, eg, I want the exteranl doc to be
displayed as turbine screen.

Please offer your help.

Thanks

richard

Re: how to display external web document?

Posted by Richard Han <rh...@totalcarepharmacy.com>.
Hi Jeffery,

Your comment that IFrame is just a place holder in a velocity template
is very to the point. I never use IFrame before, but it works in my
template now.
Thank you so much for your help!

Richard

Posted by Jeffery Painter <pa...@kiasoft.com>.