Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by May El-Barachi <sm...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/26 14:44:01 UTC

Unsubscribe me

Please unsubscribe me.

Thank you.

May

Posted by bin <bi...@juke.biz>.
Please enlighten the rest of the Apache mailing list if you successfully
unsubscribe from this.

I haven't had any luck going on three months.

I've tried all suggestions given to me.

Apache Admin, if you're listening, please manually take my address out of
the list, and i'll personally send you a gift.

Regards,
-bil

Posted by May El-Barachi <sm...@yahoo.com>.
Apparently, not yet. I'm still receiving tones of
mails per day. Hopefully soon, i'll let you know the
good news.

May

Posted by bin <bi...@juke.biz>.