Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2021/10/20 18:51:59 UTC

Urgent - Ofbiz Inventory Reservation Going Crazy - Please Help

Good Afternoon.  We have one main warehouse and 5 virtual warehouse
(i.e. damaged, In Transit, Repairs, etc).  Ofbiz seems to re - reserve
after every order creation and it is constantly reserving product to
these Virtual Warehouses.  How can I stop this from happening.  How can
we simply have First Come First Serve unless we want to reprioritze a
single order at a time.  This is causing a HUGE headache.  Any help is
greatly appreciated....my boss is ALL OVER ME with this issue

Thanks,

James

Re: Urgent - Ofbiz Inventory Reservation Going Crazy - Please Help

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Wei Zhang <zh...@shinetechsoftware.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <gi...@mpstyle.it>.