Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shashidhar Bhattaram <sh...@infosys.com> on 2002/12/20 10:21:12 UTC

Exception while displaying RSS content feed..

Hi, I tried creating a new portlet to display news using the content
feed at
http://www.news4sites.com/service/newsfeed.php?tech=rss&id=265

Then I created a .xreg file with the following content...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<registry>
	<portlet-entry name="CricketWorld" hidden="false" type="ref"
parent="RSS" application="false">
			<title>Cricket News</title>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.NewRSSPortlet</classname>
		<url
CachedOnURL="true">http://www.news4sites.com/service/newsfeed.php?tech=r
ss&id=265</url>
	</portlet-entry>
</registry>

After re-starting the server, when I try to access the home page, I get
the following error..

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.TemplateSessionValidator.doPerform(T
emplateSessionValidator.java:105)
at
org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.JetspeedSessionValidator.doPerform(J
etspeedSessionValidator.java:103)
at org.apache.turbine.modules.Action.perform(Action.java:87)
at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)

Any clues?