Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2015/11/11 17:32:58 UTC

[REPORT] CouchDB

   NoSQL document database using HTTP, JSON, and MapReduce

## Issues:
 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
 - Finally final preparations for the major 2.0 milestone, including:
   - major overhaul of test suites to acommodate new clustering facilities
     while rataining as many integration tests as possible.
   - implementation of the last missing bits in the 2.0 API.
   - start of plan to release a beta release to the larger community.

 - Major discussion (again) about the future of the “CouchApps”-aspect
   of CouchDB. Corrent resolution: CouchApps are not part of the project’s
   focus at this point, but we have created a new mailing list where
   CouchApp enthusiasts can continue their discussion and maybe even
   work on improvements without disrupting the mainline efforts of the
   project. — Special thanks to Greg Stein for advice on this.

## Health report:
 - We’ve added new PMC members Michelle and Garren in recognition of their
   continued overall contributions to the project.
 - dev@ mail activity is down from the summer quarter because we switched
   from discussing what needs to be done for the upcoming 2.0 release to
   doing the things that need to be done for 2.0.
 - notificatoins@ traffic is up nearly 2x for the same reason.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 14 PMC members.
 - New PMC members:
    - Michelle Phung was added to the PMC on Mon Oct 19 2015
    - Garren Smith was added to the PMC on Mon Oct 19 2015

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 51 committers.
 - New commmitters:
    - Constantin Angheloiu was added as a committer on Mon Aug 17 2015
    - klaemo was added as a committer on Mon Aug 24 2015

## Releases:

 - Last release was 1.6.1 on Wed Sep 03 2014

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@couchdb.apache.org:

 - notifications@couchdb.apache.org:

 - couchapp@couchdb.apache.org:

 - replication@couchdb.apache.org:

 - user@couchdb.apache.org:
    - 1313 subscribers (down -11 in the last 3 months):

 - erlang@couchdb.apache.org:

 - announce@couchdb.apache.org:

 - www@couchdb.apache.org:

 - design@couchdb.apache.org:

 - l10n@couchdb.apache.org:
    - 41 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

 - marketing@couchdb.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

Re: [REPORT] CouchDB

Posted by Alexander Shorin <kx...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! But without you all this won't  happened (;
--

Fwd: [REPORT] CouchDB

Posted by "Johs. E" <jo...@b2w.com>.
Alexander,