Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Swati Srivastava <sw...@xerussystems.com> on 2022/07/31 20:34:55 UTC

Branding in multi tenants

Hello Community,

I wanted to know if we can customize the UI like logo and name of the company in different tenants in Ofbiz. If yes please guide me where to make the changes.

Thank You

Regards

Swati Srivastava

Re: Branding in multi tenants

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
No UI changes required if you are creating new database for each tenant
then you can simply check the Company party profile and related data.

Once you check that data can update the database values by each tenant.

Best Regards,
Rishi