Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by navnath kumbhar <ku...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/18 15:07:39 UTC

How do I bind nested table using Trinidad?

Hi There,

Can any one suggest me, how do I bind nested table using Trinidad?
I am able to bind simple table for row selection, I am trying same for
nested table(i.e. child table), but it's not working.
Can any one face same issue?

Thank You,
Navnath Kumbhar.

Re: How do I bind nested table using Trinidad?

Posted by Max Starets <ma...@oracle.com>.
Navnath,

Can you provide more information about what you are trying to achieve?
A code snippet would work best.

Max