Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rick <ri...@arc-mind.com> on 2006/06/24 03:01:40 UTC

Dennis Byrne is the MAN! WoooHooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! RE: need to change renderer for tree column (for Tree table Tomahawk feature)

Dennis Byrne is the MAN!

After much protest, I find that you are right..... (It is a bit strange
since there are renderers for the other children nodes but not this one, but
hey.... I am glad you got me looking in the right direction!)

In HtmlTreeRenderer (in the renderChildren method) there is the following
biz:

                    else if
((componentChild.getFamily().equals(HtmlTreeColumn.COMPONENT_FAMILY))
                            && ((HtmlTreeColumn)
componentChild).isRendered())
                    {
                        renderTreeColumnChild(facesContext, writer,
componentChild, tree, child, maxLevel, iconProvider);
                    }

Then there is this biz:

    protected void renderTreeColumnChild(FacesContext facesContext,
ResponseWriter writer, UIComponent component,
            HtmlTree tree, HtmlTreeNode child, int maxLevel, IconProvider
iconProvider) throws IOException
    {
        String iconClass = tree.getIconClass();
        int[] layout = child.getLayout();
        // tree lines
        for (int i = 0; i < layout.length - 1; i++)
        {
            int state = layout[i];
            writer.startElement(HTML.TD_ELEM, child);
            String url = getLayoutImage(facesContext, tree, state);

            if ((url != null) && (url.length() > 0))
            {
                writeImageElement(url, facesContext, writer, child);
            }
            writer.endElement(HTML.TD_ELEM);

        }

Okay... I see where I can add a style class at...
Posted by Rick <ri...@arc-mind.com>.
DOH!

I recently upgraded to Tomahawk 1.1.3 so I could hack the renderer to format
the treeColum so the text is at the top of the column instead of the middle.

Now I am getting this biz....

org.apache.myfaces.util.servlet.SourceCodeServlet
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:1340)
	at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.jav
a:1189)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.classForName(ClassUtils.java:
138)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.simpleClassForName(ClassUtils
.java:157)
	... 57 more

I have the latest and greatest MyFaces/Tomahawk chicken richness, but no
go....

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
			<artifactId>myfaces-impl</artifactId>
			<version>1.1.3</version>
			<scope>compile</scope>
			<type>jar</type>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.core</groupId>
			<artifactId>myfaces-api</artifactId>
			<version>1.1.3</version>
			<scope>compile</scope>
			<type>jar</type>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk</groupId>
			<artifactId>tomahawk</artifactId>
			<version>1.1.3</version>
			<scope>compile</scope>
			<type>jar</type>
		</dependency>

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.shared</groupId>
			<artifactId>myfaces-shared-core</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.2</version>
			<scope>compile</scope>
			<type>jar</type>
		</dependency>

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.shared</groupId>
			<artifactId>myfaces-shared-impl</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.2</version>
			<scope>compile</scope>
			<type>jar</type>
		</dependency>

		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.shared</groupId>
			<artifactId>myfaces-shared-tomahawk</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.2</version>
			<scope>compile</scope>
			<type>jar</type>
		</dependency>

Has SourceCodeServlet been deprecated?
I guess I should check the release notes again....

DOH?!

And BTW

<!--
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.myfaces.shared</groupId>
			<artifactId>myfaces-shared-project</artifactId>
			<version>2.0.2</version>
			<scope>compile</scope>
			<type>jar</type>
		</dependency>
-->

The shared-project jar is not in the myfaces Repo.