Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/21 23:12:10 UTC

[FlexJS] Tooltips and animations

I think the charts would look so much better with tooltips and animations.

Do we have a Tooltip/Datatip component in FlexJS yet?

Also, if I wanted to add some effects and animations, do we have support
for that yet?  Or should I start adding something to the framework?

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Om

Re: [FlexJS] Tooltips and animations

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
On 9/21/15, 2:12 PM, "omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"
<omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of bigosmallm@gmail.com> wrote:

>I think the charts would look so much better with tooltips and animations.
>
>Do we have a Tooltip/Datatip component in FlexJS yet?
>
>Also, if I wanted to add some effects and animations, do we have support
>for that yet?  Or should I start adding something to the framework?

There are effects in the frameworks/projects/Effects.  FlexJSStore uses
them in Transitions.

-Alex

Re: [FlexJS] Tooltips and animations

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
There are tooltips for the charts available, without animation. Please
give it a go!

‹peter

On 9/21/15, 5:12 PM, "omuppi1@gmail.com on behalf of OmPrakash Muppirala"