Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mi...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2014/07/25 15:50:55 UTC

[Solved] Re: Changing logging level

Hello

I added to the ~/red5/conf/logback.xml file of the Openmeetings
application the following lines:

  <logger name="org.apache.mina.filter.ssl.SslFilter">
    <level value="OFF"/>
  </logger>

and to the ~/red5/webapp/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/logback-config.xml
file the following line:

<logger name="org.apache.mina.filter.ssl.SslFilter" level="OFF"/>

See also the source file:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openmeetings/branches/3.0.x/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/logback-config.xml

Now the logging of Openmeetings works as expected. No passwords where
printed to the log file openmeetings.log any more.

> The correct log to disable is
> org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.BindRequestImpl :
>
>  <logger
> name="org.apache.directory.api.ldap.model.message.BindRequestImpl"
> level="NONE"/>
Your hint doesn't help. The passwords where printed anyway.

Thanks a lot for your help!
Michael

Re: [Solved] Re: Changing logging level

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Will commit this part: <logger name="org.apache.mina.filter.ssl.SslFilter"
level="OFF"/>

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax